If you are skeptical, taken aback or just think that bidets are a little bit strange, then I will dispel any notion you may have about Bidets, and leave you wondering why it took you so long to change your mind and make you realize how important and helpful they will be in your life.
Let me first start by saying this. Even my most skeptical customers will admit to me that this has been one of the best investments they have ever made. “ Why didn’t I get one of these before, I just love it!” — I hear this a lot.
Here is the list of why a Bidet will be one of the best decisions you have ever made:
1. Skid Marks: I am sure that everyone has had them and at the right moment, they could prove to be very embarrassing. These are the stains left behind in your undies, due to not getting yourself complete clean with toilet paper. I always remember my mother telling me not to forget to change your underwear in case you have to go to the hospital. When you start using a bidet, skid marks will no longer be a problem.
2. This leads me to Toilet Paper. Let’s face some facts here. Toilet paper does not get you 100% clean, never has and never will. Water is far superior. As a matter of fact, toilet paper is very rough and has chemicals that are very irritating to our tender areas and will lead to other problems. Baby wipes are somewhat of an improvement, but they are still rough and have chemicals in them that lead to problems and still not as good as water. Toilet paper also has a huge impact on our environmental resources and leaves a big carbon footprint.
3. Bidets are only for Women. What!? Are you kidding me! I would like to know who first said this. They are for everyone, including children. All Electronic Bidet Toilet Seats that I sell, have rear and feminine cleaning nozzles and the instructions do not say “No men allowed”. Yes guys, bidets are for you, too. No, it does not mean you are gay if you use a bidet. It just means for the first time in your life you will be really clean and not have to worry about embarrassing skid marks. Your wife or girlfriend will run out of the room screaming when they see skid marks in your underwear, so time to make a change guys. By the way, women also get skid marks too, so please take note.
4. Ask Yourself this Question: would you use toilet paper, paper towel or a dry hand towel to clean your face, hands or any other part of your body without using water? Of course you wouldn’t, and nobody does, so why is it that we use dry toilet paper to clean our most sensitive part of our bodies?
I had one of my customer make an analogy for me one time and this is what he said: “Try using toilet paper to remove peanut butter from shag carpet and see how clean you can get it.” If that doesn’t give you a visual, then I don’t know what will. What I can tell you is that you will come to love that clean feeling after using a bidet and will never want to use toilet paper again or be without your Bidet.
5. Hemorrhoids: yes, I know this is a touchy subject, but at one time or another in out lives, most of us will have to deal with them and, man, are they unpleasant and a pain in the butt! I can tell you without a doubt that if you have them, using a bidet will make all the difference in the world and as for myself and other customers, hemorrhoids have become a non issue. If you don’t have hemorrhoids then having a Bidet will help you from getting them in the first place.
6. Itchy Butt: if you have had this, then you will understand how it can drive you batty. If you have hemorrhoids, then it is ten times worse. If you have itchy butt, then skid marks will really be big problem for you. The irritation is usually related to or caused by using toilet paper. Also because toilet paper does not fully clean you, what is left behind (sorry no pun intended) will cause itchy butt. But oh yes… relief is just around the corner when you start using a bidet; keeping it clean will be a big help and this goes for women, too.
7. Yeast and Urinary Infections: For women, this is something that you do not want to have and if you have had it, it is very inconvenient, embarrassing and very expensive to deal with. A bidet for sure will help tremendously and make you life much more comfortable. Using a Bidet Toilet Seat will really keep you clean and fresh and also make that time of the month a lot easier to deal with.
8. Clogged Toilet: have you ever had you toilet get clogged from too much toilet paper? I think most of us have had this problem and sometimes it can lead to costly plumbing bills. The only real solution is to cut down on toilet paper, voila… I hate to say it but a Bidet Toilet Seat will end this problem forever and keep your buddy the plumber away. Sorry I can’t be accountable if you throw other things in you toilet.
9. Warm Toilet Seat: I don’t know about you, but I used to hate sitting on a cold toilet seat and still do. This is another feature that you are going to love and enjoy on those really cold mornings or the middle of the night bathroom trips. I have had customers tell me that this feature alone was worth the cost of the bidet seat.
If you are saying to yourself, hey, I don’t have any of these problems and I am doing just fine with toilet paper. Hey, it’s your choice and what I have to say about that is “preventive maintenance” and, oh that shower fresh feeling you get after using a bidet.
I could go on and on and tell you a lot more reasons why you would want to have a Bidet Toilet Seat in your home, but I will spare you and I think you get the point, or at least I hope you do. Sorry I had to be so blunt and hope you enjoyed reading my ramblings, but I felt like it needed to be said and dispel the bidet myth and let people know what they are really missing out on, all joking aside, I really mean this. This is a legitimate bathroom accessory that people use all around the world and people in the USA are now discovering it and becoming more popular all the time.
I know without a doubt that once you start using a Bidet Toilet Seat, you will never want to use toilet paper again and live happily ever after, that is if you get a bidet. Okay, what are you waiting for, go and order one right now and start a new fresh day.
I would love to hear from you, so please do take the time to leave a comment and tell me what you think and also tell me why you use a Bidet. If I get some really awesome comments, I might be inclined to offer some really great deals to those readers. Please don’t forget to tell your friends and let them know how awesome a Bidet is.