The Swash 1000 bidet toilet seat provides the ultimate bathroom experience with all of its premium features. It's packed with all the basic features such as a heated seat, a wireless remote control, an endless warm water supply for washes that keeps the family clean and healthy, but it also has a pulsating massage wash that transitions to a warm air dryer. It's your complete "home spa" experience.
Swash 1000 Bidet Seat Features
- Posterior and feminine warm-water washes
- Twin adjustable stainless steel nozzles
- Water and seat temperature settings
- Eco-friendly instant ceramic heating system for unlimited warm water
- Water pressure controls
- Adjustable warm air dryer
- Activated carbon deodorizer to remove odor
- Nozzle oscillation (massage) feature
- Aerated wash spray with width adjustment (3 levels)
- Self cleaning nozzles with sterilization function
- Intelligent body sensor
- Wireless remote control
- Stylish design and comfortable heated seat
- "Quick Release" for easy seat removal and cleaning
- Gentle closing seat and lid
- Chrome 90-degree elbow bidet hose
- Automatic power-save mode
- 7/8" T-valve
- Three (3) year limited warranty
The Swash Bidet Seat and LumaWarm Heated Nightlight Toilet Seat must be plugged into a standard GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interupt) outlet. The GFCI outlet is generally required in bathrooms, kitchens, and near sources of water. Swash and LumaWarm users typically need an outlet within three and a half feet of the toilet fixture; though running an extension cord is perfectly acceptable as well. We recommend a minimum of 15 amps for the circuit for the Swash Bidet Seat.
The Swash Ecoseat, FreshSpa easy bidet attachment, and FreshSpa dual temperature bidet attachment do not require an electrical outlet in the bathroom.
While we recommend installing a dedicated outlet near your toilet fixture, If you need to use an extension cord with an existing outlet, we suggest you use the shortest cord length available. The extension cord should only be a 3 prong heavy duty cord that can handle a 15-20 amp load with a gauge of 10-12.
An optimum outlet placement would be behind the toilet fixture on the right or left hand side depending on which product you purchase.
Swash 300, 900, and 1000 Toilet Fit Information
FITTING A SWASH TO YOUR EXISTING TOILET
The Brondell Swash 300, 900, and 1000 bidet seats fit most residential toilets, including many contoured one-piece fixtures. Unless you have a toilet with a square bowl or unusual shape, these Swash models should fit your toilet.
To confirm, please follow the steps below:
- View our Swash fit diagram above or you can download and print it by clicking the following link:Fitment Guide
- Measure the distance from the bolt holes to the front of the toilet bowl to determine if you have a round or elongated fixture.
- Measure the distance between your mounting bolt holes to ensure the space is between 5-1/4" and 8".
- Lastly, measure the distance from the center of the bolt holes to the toilet tank to determine proper clearance. The toilet will need at least 1-1/2" inches of clearance.
Please note: if the distance measured from the center of the bolt holes to the toilet tank is less than 2", the front end of the Swash may slightly extend over the front edge of your toilet bowl as there may not be enough room to slide the seat all the way back to the tank. If this is the case, it might be helpful to measure from the tank of the toilet to the front of the bowl. If this dimension is less than 20.5", consider purchasing the Round size to reduce the amount that the Swash seat extends over the front of the toilet bowl.
Swash 300, 900, and 1000 models will not install the Kohler Santa Rosa, Kohler Rosario, Kohler San Martine, or the Kohler San Rafael. The Kohler Rialto works on a case by case basis, based on the success of the measurements noted above.
If you have any questions regarding compatibility or fit, please give Brondell a call toll free at 1-888-542-3355.
FITTING A SWASH TO A NEW TOILET
If you've decided you'd like to install the Brondell Swash on a new toilet, we recommend you find a toilet that matches your size, budget, design, performance, and height requirements. Once you find your toilet, check the Swash 300, 900, and 1000 Fit Compatibility List by Toilet Manufacturerto ensure it's compatible. Some toilets listed note they require an alternate t-valve and/or top mount hardware.
Please note, though we try our hardest to keep this list up to date with new toilets, your toilet might not be listed.
Simply view the Spec sheet provided by the toilet manufacturer, and using the diagram above as a guide do the following calculations:
- Measure the the overall length of the toilet (A)
- Subtract the depth of the toilet bowl (B) and the depth of the toilet tank (C) from A. This determines the clearance for the bidet seat (D)
- If the clearance (D) is greater than 1-1/2", the toilet is compatible with Swash models 300, 900, and 1000
Swash 100 EcoSeat Toilet Fit Information
The Swash Ecoseat S100 is designed to fit Elongated toilets only, however this model will fit select Round fixtures. Please reference the diagram above for size verification. The Ecoseat S100 will not fit French Curve fixtures.
LumaWarm Toilet Fit Information
The LumaWarm heated toilet seat fits all standard Round and Elongated toilet bowls. Use the diagram above to measure your toilet to see if you have the Round or Elongated size bowl. Note: the measurement between the 2 bolt holes (bolt spread) must be standard US size of 5-1/2" or European size of 6-1/4" for the LumaWarm seat to mount properly.
Bidet Attachment Toilet Fit Information
The FreshSpa line of bidet attachments fit nearly all standard Round and Elongated toilet bowls including most one-piece and curved toilet fixtures (commonly referred to as French Curve). Refer to the fit diagram below for exact specifications for fitting the bidet attachment to your fixture.
Bolt holes must be between 5-1/4" and 8" apart. You will also need at least 3/4" clearance from the center of the bolt holes to the back of the toilet tank.
Fixtures with Curved Tanks (French Curve Fixtures)
Step 1: Measure 2-1/4" in a straight line from the center of either bolt hole to the edge of the toilet fixture (shown as A in the diagram below).
Step 2: Measure from Point A (established in the step above) towards the toilet tank. You will need at least 3/4" of clearance (shown as B in the diagram below) in order for the FreshSpa to fit on your toilet.