You may be aware that Cottonelle is now marketing baby wipes for adults. This has become quite controversial in the media and for environmentalist and mostly because Cities are saying wet wipes are clogging the sewer systems and costing them lots of your tax paying dollars. Here is a link to three articles about this issue for you to read ABCnews, News8000 and Seattletimes.
- My Bidet Story
- 33 Reasons For A Bidet
- Why I love Bidets sooo much and you will too!
- Will a bidet change your life?
- Are you spending $200 a year on Toilet Paper?
- Can Pregnant and Postpartum Women Benefit From a Bidet Toilet Seat?
- New York Banning Flushable Baby Wipes?
- New to Bidets? This is what you need to know!
- How to get 18g of fiber in your breakfast and enjoy it!
- Are hemorrhoids part of your future?
Posted by Bidet Toilet Seat Store on 9/23/2013