This is a question I get fairly often. As you know I’m a big fan of bathroom bidets, so my answer is going to be “Of course, bidets are better.” But there is a little more nuance than that. It’s really a matter of OK, Better, Best. Here’s the deal:
- My Bidet Story
- 33 Reasons For A Bidet
- Why I love Bidets sooo much and you will too!
- Will a bidet change your life?
- Are you spending $200 a year on Toilet Paper?
- Can Pregnant and Postpartum Women Benefit From a Bidet Toilet Seat?
- New York Banning Flushable Baby Wipes?
- New to Bidets? This is what you need to know!
- How to get 18g of fiber in your breakfast and enjoy it!
- Are hemorrhoids part of your future?
I was in the grocery store recently and I was looking to buy a bottle of ketchup. As I looked at my choices I was stunned at how many their were to choose from. When did they start making “spicy” ketchup anyway? I was confused.
The other day I got a call from a customer and she said, “I was traveling in Europe recently and I got so spoiled by the bidets there. I really don’t like toilet paper anymore. Is a bidet seat really a good alternative?”
If you are installing a traditional bidet in a home that has plumbing for a regular toilet, it can mean tearing up all your plumbing and starting over. But if you’re installing a toilet bidet seat the process is much, much easier.