I love bidet seats and could probably list 50 good reasons to buy one, but I’m going to restrain myself and go for just the five top reasons.
- My Bidet Story
- 33 Reasons For A Bidet
- Why I love Bidets sooo much and you will too!
- Will a bidet change your life?
- Are you spending $200 a year on Toilet Paper?
- Can Pregnant and Postpartum Women Benefit From a Bidet Toilet Seat?
- New York Banning Flushable Baby Wipes?
- New to Bidets? This is what you need to know!
- How to get 18g of fiber in your breakfast and enjoy it!
- Are hemorrhoids part of your future?
The newest in bidet toilet technology elevates the practical, utilitarian European toilet alternative to a luxury you won’t want to do without. These are a few of the features you can expect when you buy and install a bidet toilet or bidet toilet seat.
I’ve heard of people using a bidet as a foot bath, to store beer for their parties (this one was kind of crazy) or to let their pets drink from them. But I don’t recommend these uses.
Lot’s of my customers want to know if they have to get a full fledged bidet toilet or if a bidet attachment will work with the existing toilet they have.
Traditionally, the Japanese have favored squat toilets, more like a basin set into the floor than a traditional Western toilets. In recent years, however, the Japanese toilet has come to mean a toilet with bidet attached. The low profile Japanese toilet style provides the benefits of modern style with the technology of modern electronic bidet seats. These are some of the benefits that make the toilet with bidet such a popular choice in modern homes.